Where affordability meets convenience – Fleetwood Village 2 is a master plan community, built by local builder Dawson + Sawyer and centrally located in the heart of the popular family-oriented Fleetwood community in Surrey. The complex sits on a quiet lot on the corner of 85th Ave and 158th St and promises to be a short stroll to the station on the upcoming skytrain extension to Langley along the Fraser Highway. Two separate six-story buildings make up the development that offers homes ranging from 1 to 3 bedrooms, with completion set for 2026.
Fleetwood is home to some of the best schools in the region as well as many renowned golf courses such as Northview Golf and Country Club, home of the Air Canada Championships. Easy access to Highway 1 and 10, as well as a variety of shops and neighborhood eateries. Fleetwood Village 2 is a great choice for a growing family, or empty nesters looking for a quality home to retire in.
Features for the project include:
- 5,000 sqft of indoor amenities including a gym, climbing wall, game room, and lounge
- 13,000 sqft of outdoor space including a rooftop lounge consisting of a BBQ, putting green, and garden
- All parking stalls are EV ready
- Double gate entry for the valley parking with a secured bike storage
- Standard 9 ft ceiling height
- Contemporary design options
- Full-size appliance package
- Luxury bathrooms with deep soaker tubs and quality finishes
- Variety of floorplans with optimal use of space
Dawson + Sawyer has been known to be creative with their promotions, so if you are interested in any of their projects, reach out to us and we would be happy to help you!