I was lucky to have been invited to preview the soft opening of The Willoughby in Langley this past week, and I left feeling inspired and appreciative of the thoughtfulness behind every detail that was on display. It was clear that the builders were mindful of the environment impacts in choosing materials and features to enhance the energy efficiency of the home.
The modern design and available color schemes are classic and should not require a full renovation each time the trends change. Lastly, each home comes with a rooftop deck - effectively maximizing the use of rooftop space, which is otherwise often wasted.
Some of the features that caught my attention were:
- 3 level homes with roof top decks
- Timeless color schemes
- Standard 2 car garages (tandem or side by side)
- Built to Step 2 of the BC Energy Code (aka 20-40% more efficient than a standard build)
- Awesome kitchens with ample counter space and storage
- Durable materials such as hardi panelling and new age metal cladding
- EV rough in
- Forced air heating system with roughed in AC (or upgrade for $10,000)
- Tankless water heater
- DuraStrong tiles used on the rooftop deck (made from recycled and repurposed rubber)
The premium location combines a mix of quiet enjoyment and incredible convenience. Located up on the hill off 70A Ave and 204th St of the Central Gordon Estate neighbourhood offering views of the Langley basin, The Willoughby is also just a short drive to the hustle and bustle of the shops in the Willowbrook district, easy highway access, and just a stroll to R.C. Garnett Demonstration Elementary School across the street.
Starting prices are $949,900, for a 1,452 – 1,458 sqft 3 bedroom home. Requiring only a 10% deposit with completion possible as early as August 2023, these homes are going to be a hot commodity. With only 87 homes available, The Willoughby is sure to be a prized catch for those lucky enough to snag one. Contact our team at Happy Homes Vancouver to register today!
Post Your Comment: